Posted by Admin on November, 23, 2020
Cumin seed is used as a spice in cooking for its distinct earthy flavour and pungent aroma. Typically used as a flavouring agent in both whole and ground form, cumin seeds are a staple in Indian cooking and several other cuisines of many cultures.
Cumin seeds: Most popular flavouring agent
Cumin is a spice made from the dried seed of the plant Cuminum cyminum, which belongs to the parsley family. Native to south-western Asia and the Middle East, cumin seeds are yellow-brown in colour and have a resemblance with caraway seeds. It is available both as whole seeds as well as in powder form. Cumin is a key ingredient in some popular spice blends such as curry powder, garam masala etc. While whole cumin seeds are mainly used to temper daal, regular sabji or rice, ground cumin is used as a rub or as a seasoning for many hearty dishes. When added to hot oil, cumin seeds slowly release its nutty flavour and strong aroma in the dish to enhance the taste of your food.
• Rich in iron and antioxidants cumin seeds have an incredible list of health benefits.
• It boosts digestion and reduces bloating
• It aids in weight loss and boosts metabolism
• It helps manage diabetes
• It controls cholesterol level
Providing customers with a wide range of excellent quality cumin seeds which are appreciated by customers across the globe for purity, strong earthy flavour and long shelf life, the suppliers in India have garnered an immense reputation in the slice market nationwide. Offering a great assortment of 100% pure, cumin seeds at highly competitive market price, the renowned suppliers and exporter of this staple Indian spice have ensured a large market in this domain. Following are some of the important factors that the cumin seeds manufacturers in India always keep in mind to maintain their dominance in the market.
• They keep their products under constant vigil of our agro experts to preserve the natural form and flavour of their offered range of spice.
• They ensure that that their offered range of cumin seed is obtained and processed with adherence to the strict industry guideline for flawless quality.
• Every batch of cumin seed is checked thoroughly by a team of experienced quality checkers on pre-defined parameters to ensure their quality and longer shelf life before finally forwarding them to the marketplace.
• They offer a wide range of cumin seeds at highly competitive market price.
• To meet the varied demands of their wide patron base, they offer these products in many customized packaging options.
• They use industry-grade, moisture-proof packaging for their product to avoid the chances of wastage and insect infestation.
• They ensure that the products are delivered to the clients within the stipulated time frame.
• With the help of a wide distribution network, the suppliers can easily cater to the bulk requirements for cumin seeds and ground cumin within the shortest possible time.
• Maintaining crystal pure transparency in all their transactions, the dealers and suppliers of cumin seeds direct all their activities to cater to the expectations of customers worldwide.
Popular for its pungent aroma and earthy flavour, cumin seed is a highly valued as an important spice in Indian cooking.